MD Complete by Dr. Brian Zelickson Deep Moisturizer
- tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate
- isosorbide dicaprylate
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: allantoin, anhydroxylitol.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: caprylic/capric triglyceride, chondrus crispus extract.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: isosorbide dicaprylate, panthenol, urea
This product contains antioxidants (rubus idaeus seed oil, vaccinium macrocarpon seed oil) that might be able to help neutralize free radicals in skin to lessen the damage it gets from the UV light (sun). There is not enough evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin though.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Improvement of hydration and epidermal barrier function in human skin by a novel compound isosorbide dicaprylate
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Topical urea in skincare: A review
- α-(-)-Bisabolol Reduces Pro-Inflammatory Cytokine Production and Ameliorates Skin Inflammation
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Double-blind, half-face study comparing topical vitamin C and vehicle for rejuvenation of photodamage
- Application of tetra-isopalmitoyl ascorbic acid in cosmetic formulations: Stability studies and in vivo efficacy
- Characteristics and composition of tomato seed oil
- Physicochemical characteristics and fatty acid composition of tomato seed oils from processing wastes
- Wound‐healing Properties of the Oils of Vitis vinifera and Vaccinium macrocarpon
- BERRY SEEDS: A SOURCE OF SPECIALTY OILS WITH HIGH CONTENT OF BIOACTIVES AND NUTRITIONAL VALUE
- Dermatology News - Commentary: Borage Seed Oil
- Undershirts coated with borage oil alleviate the symptoms of atopic dermatitis in children
- γ‐Polyglutamic Acid Produced by Bacillus Subtilis (Natto): Structural Characteristics, Chemical Properties and Biological Functionalities
- Natural and edible biopolymer poly‐γ‐glutamic acid: synthesis, production, and applications
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Final report on the safety assessment of triacetin