Lovinah Dragon's Blood Stem Cell Soothing Balm
- Evens skin tone
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- crambe abyssinica seed oil
- dunaliella salina extract
Where to buy?
This product contains tocopherol. This ingredient help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they might be able to prevent early signs of aging (like fine lines and wrinkles), at least to some extent. These ingredients will not be able to "reverse" signs of aging.
The following ingredient (ingredients) in this product might be helpful, but there is no evidence to confirm that it actually works: stearyl glycyrrhetinate.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydroxypropyl bispalmitamide mea.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
This product contains antioxidants (tocopherol) that can help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they can lessen the damage the skin gets from the UV light (sun).
The following ingredients - haematococcus pluvialis extract also can have an antioxidant effect, but there is less evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin.
Ingredients by volume
A plant oil that contains essential oils that can be irritating. Can help soften the upper layer of the skin. Might have some anti-oxidant activity but evidence is lacking
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin
The ingredient is not recognized
Similar products & dupes
- Tunisian Milk Thistle: An Investigation of the Chemical Composition and the Characterization of Its Cold-Pressed Seed Oils
- Fatty acids, essential oil and phenolics composition of Silybum marianum seeds and their antioxidant activities
- Safety Assessment of Polyglyceryl Fatty Acid Esters as Used in Cosmetics
- Marine ingredients and the skin
- Dunaliella salina alga extract inhibits the production of interleukin-6, nitric oxide, and reactive oxygen species by regulating nuclear factor-κB/Janus kinase/signal transducer and activator of transcription in virus-infected RAW264.7 cells
- Biochemical composition and bioactivity screening of various extracts from Dunaliella salina, a green microalga
- α-(-)-Bisabolol Reduces Pro-Inflammatory Cytokine Production and Ameliorates Skin Inflammation
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Effective Inhibition of Skin Cancer, Tyrosinase, and Antioxidative Properties by Astaxanthin and Astaxanthin Esters from the Green Alga Haematococcus pluvialis
- Preliminary Clinical Evaluation of Toxicity and Efficacy of A New Astaxanthin-rich Haematococcus pluvialis Extract