- +1 more
- paraffinum liquidum
- capryloyl salicylic acid
- +14 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product contains adenosine. This ingredient might be able to help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness, but there is not enough evidence that it actually works.
The following ingredient (ingredients) in this product might be helpful, but there is no evidence to confirm that it actually works: capryloyl salicylic acid, glycine soja protein.
This product can help exfoliate the skin. In other words, it helps break down the bonds between dead cells on the surface of the skin and speed up the skin turnover. Skin often appears softer and brighter after exfoliation, but overdoing it can result in disrupted skin barrier. The following ingredient is doing the exfoliating job in this product: capryloyl salicylic acid.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, glucose.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: butyrospermum parkii butter, cera microcristallina.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: panthenol, paraffinum liquidum
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|45% - 55%|
Used to improve the product consistency and soften the upper layer of the skin
|4.3% - 5.3%|
A silicone that helps to reduce water loss from the surface of the skin. Can temporarily "fill in" lines and wrinkles, absorb oil, and create a nice product finish
|4% - 4.9%|
Similar products & dupes
- Final report of the cosmetic ingredient review expert panel on the safety assessment of Polyisobutene and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene as used in cosmetics
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- A review on the extensive skin benefits of mineral oil
- Content of fatty acids in corn (Zea mays L.) oil from Ecuador
- Safety Assessment of Isoparaffins as Used in Cosmetics
- Final report on the safety assessment of sorbitan caprylate, sorbitan cocoate, sorbitan diisostearate, sorbitan dioleate, sorbitan distearate, sorbitan isostearate, sorbitan olivate, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, sorbitan sesquistearate, and sorbitan triisostearate
- Topical Glucose Induces Claudin-1 and Filaggrin Expression in a Mouse Model of Atopic Dermatitis and in Keratinocyte Culture, Exerting Anti-inflammatory Effects by Repairing Skin Barrier Function
- Dermatological and cosmeceutical benefits of Glycine max (soybean) and its active components
- Extracts from Glycine max (soybean) induce elastin synthesis and inhibit elastase activity
- Safety Assessment of Amino Acid Alkyl Amides as Used in Cosmetics
- Irritant and sensitizing potential of eight surfactants commonly used in skin cleansers: an evaluation of 105 patients
- Cosmetic allergy from myristyl alcohol
- Contact Sensitization to Emulsifying Agents: An Underrated Issue?
- Patch testing with myristyl alcohol
- Evaluation of anti-wrinkle efficacy of adenosine-containing products using the FOITS technique
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Protection Against Free Radicals (UVB Irradiation) of a Water-Soluble Enzymatic Extract from Rice Bran. Study Using Human Keratinocyte Monolayer and Reconstructed Human Epidermis
- Amended final report on the safety assessment of Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Oil, Oryza Sativa (rice) Germ Oil, Rice Bran Acid,Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Rice Bran Wax, Oryza Sativa (rice)Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (rice) Extract, Oryza Sativa (rice) Germ Powder, Oryza Sativa (rice) Starch, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, and Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Study on the Composition of Rice Bran Oil and Its Higher Free Fatty Acids Value
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health