L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Regenerating Eye Serum
- Evens skin tone
- capryloyl salicylic acid
- retinyl palmitate
- paraffinum liquidum
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product does not contain ingredients that are able to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or help with skin elasticity, but it can improve the look of the skin temporarily through moisturization. Well-moisturized skin might also be able to repair the sun damage better.These ingredients - butyrospermum parkii butter, sodium salicylate - could be helpful for preventing or repairing signs of aging in theory, but there is no evidence that it actually works.
The following ingredient (ingredients) in this product might be helpful, but there is no evidence to confirm that it actually works: capryloyl salicylic acid.
This product can help exfoliate the skin. In other words, it helps break down the bonds between dead cells on the surface of the skin and speed up the skin turnover. Skin often appears softer and brighter after exfoliation, but overdoing it can result in disrupted skin barrier. The following ingredient is doing the exfoliating job in this product: capryloyl salicylic acid.
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, mannitol.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: beeswax, butyrospermum parkii butter.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: paraffinum liquidum
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- A review on the extensive skin benefits of mineral oil
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Safety Assessment of Tin(IV) Oxide as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Isoparaffins as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Amino Acid Alkyl Amides as Used in Cosmetics
- Irritant and sensitizing potential of eight surfactants commonly used in skin cleansers: an evaluation of 105 patients
- The fatty acid profile of the skin surface lipid layer in papulopustular rosacea
- Cyclodextrins: new drug delivery systems in dermatology
- Safety Assessment of Acryloyldimethyltaurate Polymers as Used in Cosmetics
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- A Compensating Skin Care Complex Containing Pro-xylane in Menopausal Women: Results from a Multicentre, Evaluator-blinded, Randomized Study
- Synthesis of Pro-XylaneTM: A new biologically active C-glycoside in aqueous media
- First case of contact dermatitis caused by hydroxypropyl tetrahydropyrantriol used in an anti-ageing cream
- The natural yeast extract isolated by ethanol precipitation inhibits melanin synthesis by modulating tyrosinase activity and downregulating melanosome transfer
- Evaluation of dermatological effects of cosmetic formulations containing Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract and vitamins
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Three clinical studies showing the anti-aging benefits of sodium salicylate in human skin