- colloidal oatmeal
- centella asiatica extract
- +1 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (sorbitan olivate, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
Traditionally used to treat sunburns, dermatitis and inflammation, but evidence for its effectiveness is lacking. The extract can contain humectants that help attract water into the skin
|8.3% - 12.5%|
A type of clay that consists mainly of aluminum silicate. Helps absorb oil and creates a thicker product consistency. Can be used to add a white color
|4.6% - 6.9%|
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Mechanism of action and clinical benefits of colloidal oatmeal for dermatologic practice
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Titrated Extract of Centella asiatica in Phthalic Anhydride-Induced Allergic Dermatitis Animal Model
- Centella asiatica in cosmetology
- Triterpene Composition and Bioactivities of Centella asiatica
- Asiaticoside induction for cell-cycle progression, proliferation and collagen synthesis in human dermal fibroblasts
- Assessment report on Centella asiatica (L.) Urban, herba
- Centella asiatica in Dermatology: An Overview
- The Effects of a Standardized Extract of Centella asiatica on Postlaser Resurfacing Wound Healing on the Face: A Split-Face, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial