Lancôme Galatée Confort Comforting Milky Creme Cleanser
- paraffinum liquidum
- chondrus crispus
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (carbomer, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, disodium succinate, lecithin, polysorbate 20, triethanolamine) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
One of the most effective and well studied occlusive and emollient moisturizing ingredients. Helps reduce moisture loss in skin and repair skin barrier function
An emollient that helps soften the skin. Could be comedogenic
Similar products & dupes
- A review on the extensive skin benefits of mineral oil
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Cyclodextrins: new drug delivery systems in dermatology
- The natural yeast extract isolated by ethanol precipitation inhibits melanin synthesis by modulating tyrosinase activity and downregulating melanosome transfer
- Evaluation of dermatological effects of cosmetic formulations containing Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract and vitamins
- Safety Assessment of Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate as Used in Cosmetics
- Seaweeds as Source of Bioactive Substances and Skin Care Therapy—Cosmeceuticals, Algotheraphy, and Thalassotherapy
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts