- lactic acid
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people peg-7 glyceryl cocoate.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
This product can help exfoliate the skin. In other words, it helps break down the bonds between dead cells on the surface of the skin and speed up the skin turnover. Skin often appears softer and brighter after exfoliation, but overdoing it can result in disrupted skin barrier. The following ingredient is doing the exfoliating job in this product: lactic acid.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Epidermal and dermal effects of topical lactic acid
- Dual Effects of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids on the Skin
- Allergic contact dermatitis induced by rosemary leaf extract in a cleansing gel
- Safety Assessment of Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Evaluation of Skin Irritation and Acute and Subacute Oral Toxicity of Lavandula angustifolia Essential Oils in Rabbit and Mice
- Assessment report on Lavandula angustifolia Mill., aetheroleum and Lavandula angustifolia Mill., flos
- Ethnomedicinal, Phytochemical and Pharmacological Investigations of Perilla frutescens (L.) Britt.