Can the product deliver on its promises?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
WIMJ summary for cleansing
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (coco-betaine, coco-glucoside, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glyceryl oleate, peg-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, peg-30 glyceryl cocoate, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: coco-betaine, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate
How honest is this product?
|Promise||Can it deliver?|
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Propylene Glycol
- Skin-sensitizing and irritant properties of propylene glycol
- Contact Sensitization to Emulsifying Agents: An Underrated Issue?
- In Vitro Assessment of Skin Irritation Potential of Surfactant-based Formulations by Using a 3-D Skin Reconstructed Tissue Model and Cytokine Response