June Jacobs Spa June Jacobs Cooling Cucumber Cleanser
- retinyl palmitate
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (coco-glucoside, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glyceryl oleate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, peg-3 distearate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) beyond the farm gate: From herbal tea to potential phytopharmaceutical
- Safety Assessment of Vitis Vinifera (Grape)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- The Topical Effect of Grape Seed Extract 2% Cream on Surgery Wound Healing
- Review of the Pharmacological Effects of Vitis vinifera (Grape) and its Bioactive Constituents: An Update
- Water-soluble polysaccharide from dried Lycium barbarum fruits: Isolation, structural features and antioxidant activity
- Lycium barbarum polysaccharide protects human keratinocytes against UVB-induced photo-damage
- Lycium Barbarum and Human Health
- Extract of Punica granatum inhibits skin photoaging induced by UVB irradiation
- Topical microemulsion containing Punica granatum extract: its control over skin erythema and melanin in healthy Asian subjects
- Safety Assessment of Punica granatum -Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- In Vitro Assessment of Skin Irritation Potential of Surfactant-based Formulations by Using a 3-D Skin Reconstructed Tissue Model and Cytokine Response
- Allergen of the Year—Alkyl Glucoside
- Contact Sensitization to Emulsifying Agents: An Underrated Issue?