- bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- cera microcristallina
- +5 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, butyrospermum parkii butter.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
Helps to soften the upper layer of the skin
|23% - 34%|
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin and reduce water loss from its surface
|5.9% - 8.8%|
Used to improve the product consistency and soften the upper layer of the skin
|5.1% - 7.6%|
Similar products & dupes
- Safety assessment of bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2 and bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-1 as used in cosmetics
- Final report of the cosmetic ingredient review expert panel on the safety assessment of Polyisobutene and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene as used in cosmetics
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- 4 Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Dehydroacetate and Dehydroacetic Acid