- paraffinum liquidum
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- +7 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: cera microcristallina, copernicia cerifera cera.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: paraffinum liquidum
Ingredients by volume
Used to improve the product consistency and soften the upper layer of the skin
|23% - 34%|
Helps to soften the upper layer of the skin
|5.4% - 8.1%|
|4.9% - 7.4%|
Similar products & dupes
- Final report of the cosmetic ingredient review expert panel on the safety assessment of Polyisobutene and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene as used in cosmetics
- A review on the extensive skin benefits of mineral oil
- Safety Assessment of Styrene and Vinyl-type Styrene Copolymers as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate as Used in Cosmetics