- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid
- +3 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol.
Ingredients by volume
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin and create a thicker product consistency
|23% - 34%|
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
|5.8% - 8.7%|
Plain old water
|3.5% - 5.3%|
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Isopropyl Isostearate
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Efficacy of a New Topical Nano-hyaluronic Acid in Humans
- Physiochemical properties and application of hyaluronic acid: a systematic review
- Safety Assessment of Alumina and Aluminum Hydroxide as Used in Cosmetics
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- 4 Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Dehydroacetate and Dehydroacetic Acid