Garnier Micellar Water Oil Infused Dry & Sensitive
- argania spinosa kernel oil
- butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (datem, decyl glucoside, hexylene glycol, isohexadecane) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: decyl glucoside
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
A silicone that helps improve the product texture and spreadability. Can absord oil creating a short-term mattifying effect on the skin
Improves the texture of the product and helps soften the skin. Helps oil and water mix together and can be used as a cleansing agent
Similar products & dupes
- Natural vegetable fats in the prevention of irritant contact dermatitis
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Effective Inhibition of Skin Cancer, Tyrosinase, and Antioxidative Properties by Astaxanthin and Astaxanthin Esters from the Green Alga Haematococcus pluvialis