- alpha-glucan oligosaccharide
- +9 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (decyl glucoside, hexylene glycol, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, sodium surfactin) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: decyl glucoside
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
|4.4% - 6.7%|
Helps oil and water mix together. Can be irritating
|4.4% - 6.5%|
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Safety Assessment of Isoparaffins as Used in Cosmetics
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging