French Girl Nectar De Neroli Facial Oil Elixir
- argania spinosa kernel oil
- borago officinalis seed oil
- camellia oleifera seed oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: simmondsia chinensis seed oil, squalane.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
This product contains antioxidants (rubus idaeus seed oil, vaccinium macrocarpon seed oil) that might be able to help neutralize free radicals in skin to lessen the damage it gets from the UV light (sun). There is not enough evidence to confirm their effectiveness in skin though.
Ingredients by volume
An emollient that helps soften the upper layer of the skin. Might have some weak anti-oxidant properties
An oil naturally present in skin. Works as an emollient to soften the skin and form a protective layer on its surface without a greasy feeling.
An emollient that does not leave a greasy finish
Similar products & dupes
- Natural vegetable fats in the prevention of irritant contact dermatitis
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Wound‐healing Properties of the Oils of Vitis vinifera and Vaccinium macrocarpon
- BERRY SEEDS: A SOURCE OF SPECIALTY OILS WITH HIGH CONTENT OF BIOACTIVES AND NUTRITIONAL VALUE
- Dermatology News - Commentary: Borage Seed Oil