- Evens skin tone
- acetyl glucosamine
- acetyl hexapeptide-8
- linoleic acid
- +19 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness because it contains acetyl glucosamine.
These ingredients in the product can also be helpful, even though there is less evidence for their effectiveness: acetyl hexapeptide-8.
Keep in mind that it typically takes at least 6 weeks to notice any results because the changes that are needed to improve fine lines and elasticity happen in the deeper layers of the skin. No topical anti-aging product can “erase” wrinkles or fully reverse signs of aging.
This product can help reduce hypepigmentation and even out the skin tone because it contains the following effective ingredients: acetyl glucosamine
The following ingredient (ingredients) in this product might be helpful, but there is no evidence to confirm that it actually can help even out the skin tone: prunus mume fruit extract.
Keep in mind that you would need to apply any topical skincare targetted at hypigmentation consistently for a couple of months to get a result. No topical skincare product can help get rid of hyperpigmentation (including post-acne marks and age spots) instantly.
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: algae extract, artemia extract.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: acetyl glucosamine, acetyl hexapeptide-8, linoleic acid, phytosphingosine
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|45% - 55%|
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
|6.2% - 7.6%|
A silicone that helps to reduce water loss from the surface of the skin. Can temporarily "fill in" lines and wrinkles, absorb oil, and create a nice product finish
|5.3% - 6.4%|
Similar products & dupes
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Wheat in skin care
- TOPICAL COMPOSITIONS CONTAINING WHEY PROTEINS
- The effect of N-acetyl-glucosamine on stratum corneum desquamation and water content in human skin
- Glucosamine: an ingredient with skin and other benefits
- Genomic expression changes induced by topical N-acetyl glucosamine in skin equivalent cultures in vitro
- Incorporation of D-(^H)glucosamine into normal and psoriatic epidermal glycoconjugates
- Reduction in the appearance of facial hyperpigmentation by topical N-acetyl glucosamine
- Celiac Disease & Skin Care Products
- Preventive and Therapeutic Role of Functional Ingredients of Barley Grass for Chronic Diseases in Human Beings
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Moringa oleifera Seeds and Oil: Characteristics and Uses for Human Health
- Fermented Maesil (Prunus mume) with probiotics inhibits development of atopic dermatitis‐like skin lesions in NC/Nga mice
- The Effects of Purified Artemia Extract Proteins on Proliferation, Differentiation and Apoptosis of Human Leukemic HL-60 Cells
- Safety Assessment of Helianthus annuus (Sunflower)-Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Article Menu Download PDF [PDF] Article Metrics Cite Share Request Permissions Related Articles Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Oleth-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -7, -8, -9, -10, -11, -12, -15, -16, -20, -23, -25, -30, -40, -44, and -501
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl PEG/PPG Ethers as Used in Cosmetics