- algae extract
- +8 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (carbomer, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, hexylene glycol, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, peg-100 stearate, stearyl alcohol) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|45% - 55%|
Used to improve the product consistency and soften the upper layer of the skin
|6.2% - 7.5%|
Improves the texture of the product and helps soften the skin. Helps oil and water mix together and can be used as a cleansing agent
|5.2% - 6.3%|
Similar products & dupes
- Final report of the cosmetic ingredient review expert panel on the safety assessment of Polyisobutene and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene as used in cosmetics
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Esters as Used in Cosmetics
- The Herbal Bitter Drug Gentiana lutea Modulates Lipid Synthesis in Human Keratinocytes In Vitro and In Vivo
- Safety Assessment of Polyene Group as Used in Cosmetics
- Dimethicone as a protective ingredient in topical medications
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Dimethicone Copolyol
- Zinc L-pyrrolidone carboxylate inhibits the UVA-induced production of matrix metalloproteinase-1 by in vitro cultured skin fibroblasts, whereas it enhances their collagen synthesis