Dr. Hauschka Body Care Regenerating Hand Cream
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- chondrus crispus extract
- cocos nucifera oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, mel.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: chondrus crispus extract, cocos nucifera oil.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Fatty acids profile of oil from nine varieties of Macadamia nut
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Cocoa polyphenols and their influence on parameters involved in ex vivo skin restructuring
- Antioxidant activity of gamma-oryzanol: Mechanism of action and its effect on oxidative stability of pharmaceutical oils