- opuntia ficus-indica seed oil
- avena sativa kernel extract
- adansonia digitata seed oil
- +7 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: helianthus annuus seed oil, limnanthes alba seed oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin and can support skin barrier function
|22% - 33%|
Plant oil that due to the high content of linoleic acid can support skin's barrier function and reduce moisture loss
|4.9% - 7.4%|
The ingredient is not recognized
Similar products & dupes
- The Antimicrobial and Wound Healing Potential of Opuntia ficus indica L. inermis Extracted Oil from Tunisia
- Allergic contact dermatitis due to Opuntia ficus‐indica var. saboten
- Healing fats of the skin: the structural and immunologic roles of the omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries