Clarisma Cool Ocean Breeze Daily Cleanser
- epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract
- hydrolyzed jojoba esters
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (caprylyl/capryl glucoside, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside, disodium cocoyl glutamate, glyceryl oleate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside, glyceryl oleate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Acrylates Copolymer and 33 Related Cosmetic Ingredients
- Characterization of fatty acids in Melia azedarach L. seed oil
- Physico-Chemical Stability Studies of Neem (Azadirachta indica) Seed Oil Cream
- Contact Sensitization to Emulsifying Agents: An Underrated Issue?
- Therapeutic Potential of Polyphenols from Epilobium Angustifolium (Fireweed): Polyphenols from Fireweed
- In Vitro Assessment of Skin Irritation Potential of Surfactant-based Formulations by Using a 3-D Skin Reconstructed Tissue Model and Cytokine Response
- Allergen of the Year—Alkyl Glucoside
- Antioxidant Capacity and Other Bioactivities of the Freeze-Dried Amazonian Palm Berry, Euterpe oleraceae Mart. (Acai)
- Protection Against Free Radicals (UVB Irradiation) of a Water-Soluble Enzymatic Extract from Rice Bran. Study Using Human Keratinocyte Monolayer and Reconstructed Human Epidermis
- Amended final report on the safety assessment of Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Oil, Oryza Sativa (rice) Germ Oil, Rice Bran Acid,Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Rice Bran Wax, Oryza Sativa (rice)Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (rice) Extract, Oryza Sativa (rice) Germ Powder, Oryza Sativa (rice) Starch, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, and Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Safety Assessment of Citrus-Derived Peel Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Oxidized citrus oil (R-limonene): A frequent skin sensitizer in Europe
- Air oxidation increases skin irritation from fragrance terpenes
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Safety Assessment of Amino Acid Alkyl Amides as Used in Cosmetics