Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- cetearyl alcohol
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
It contains the following cleansing agents that tend to be harsh on the skin: sodium lauryl sulfate.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people sodium laureth sulfate.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Analysis of Dyes in Cosmetics: Challenges and Recent Developments
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Methylisothiazolinone contact allergy: a review
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Safety Assessment of Amino Acid Alkyl Amides as Used in Cosmetics
- Irritant and sensitizing potential of eight surfactants commonly used in skin cleansers: an evaluation of 105 patients
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Vitamin E in dermatology