- butyrospermum parkii butter
- camellia sinensis leaf
- +7 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, laureth-3, lauric acid, palmitic acid, polysorbate 60, potassium cetyl phosphate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: cocamidopropyl betaine
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Annual Review of Cosmetic Ingredient Safety Assessments: 2005/2006
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Final Report on On the Safety Assessment of Galactomannans As Used in Cosmetics