Bloomeffects Tulip Tint
- n-prolyl palmitoyl tripeptide-56 acetate
- palmitoyl tripeptide-38
- butyrospermum parkii butter
Where to buy?
This product contains n-prolyl palmitoyl tripeptide-56 acetate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38. These ingredients might be able to help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness, but there is not enough evidence that it actually works.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, polyglycerin-3.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: butyrospermum parkii butter, caprylic/capric triglyceride.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: n-prolyl palmitoyl tripeptide-56 acetate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38
Ingredients by volume
Softens the upper layer of skin and helps restore the healthy skin barrier. Has shown to help calm down inflammation in skin. It is a stable oil, meaning that it retains its properties even when exposed to air.
A good mix of fatty acids that forms a protective layer on the skin. Improves the shelf life of products. Derived from coconut and glycerin
An emollient that softens the skin
Similar products & dupes
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Canola Oil
- Potent Antioxidative and UVB Protective Effect of Water Extract of Eclipta prostrata L.
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Safety Assessment of Styrene and Vinyl-type Styrene Copolymers as Used in Cosmetics
- Melia azedarach
- Preliminary and Pharmacological Profile of Melia azedarach L.: An Overview
- VOLATILE CONSTITUENTS FROM THE FLOWERS OF TWO SPECIES OF HONEYSUCKLE ( LONICERA JAPONICA AND LONICERA CAPRIFOLIUM )
- Chemical composition of the essential oils from the flower, leaf and stem of Lonicera japonica
- Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety Opinion on Acid Red 92
- Moringa oleifera Seeds and Oil: Characteristics and Uses for Human Health
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Phenethyl Alcohol