BABOR Doctor Babor Cleanformance Moisture Glow Serum
- lactic acid
- Sunflower seed oil
- +6 more
Can the product deliver on its promises?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
WIMJ summary for cleansing
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, sodium lauroyl glutamate, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
How honest is this product?
|Promise||Can it deliver?|
Ingredients by volume
An emollient that softens skin and creates a nice product texture
|22% - 33%|
Traditionally used to treat sunburns, dermatitis and inflammation, but evidence for its effectiveness is lacking. The extract can contain humectants that help attract water into the skin
|5.8% - 8.7%|
Used to create a nice product texture and help delivery of other ingredients. Might be somewhat helpful in attracting water to the upper layer of the skin
|4.3% - 6.5%|
Similar products & dupes
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Epidermal and dermal effects of topical lactic acid
- Dual Effects of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids on the Skin
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin