Archipelago Botanicals Marine Body Wash
- butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
It contains the following cleansing agents that tend to be harsh on the skin: sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people cocamidopropyl betaine.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report On the Safety Assessment of Sodium Alpha-Olefin Sulfonates
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Fatty acids profile of oil from nine varieties of Macadamia nut
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations