Archipelago Botanicals Charcoal Rose Hand Wash
- avena sativa kernel extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
It contains the following cleansing agents that tend to be harsh on the skin: sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people cocamidopropyl betaine, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report On the Safety Assessment of Sodium Alpha-Olefin Sulfonates
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- VOLATILE CONSTITUENTS FROM THE FLOWERS OF TWO SPECIES OF HONEYSUCKLE ( LONICERA JAPONICA AND LONICERA CAPRIFOLIUM )
- Chemical composition of the essential oils from the flower, leaf and stem of Lonicera japonica
- Effects of Topical Arnica Gel on Post-Laser Treatment Bruises
- Effects of microcurrent application alone or in combination with topical Hypericum perforatum L. and Arnica montana L. on surgically induced wound healing in Wistar rats
- The seamy side of natural medicines: contact sensitization to arnica (Arnica montana L.) and marigold (Calendula officinalis L.)
- Accelerated resolution of laser‐induced bruising with topical 20% arnica: a rater‐blinded randomized controlled trial
- Total Oxidant Scavenging Capacity of Euterpe oleracea Mart. (Açaí) Seeds and Identification of Their Polyphenolic Compounds
- Euterpe oleracea, Matricaria chamomilla, and Camellia sinensis as promising ingredients for development of skin care formulations
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations