APIVITA Gentle Cleansing Gel For The Intimate Area Daily Use
- lactic acid
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (capryloyl glycine, coco-glucoside, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glyceryl oleate, lauryl glucoside, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, polysorbate 20, sodium laureth sulfate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, sodium laureth sulfate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- In Vitro Assessment of Skin Irritation Potential of Surfactant-based Formulations by Using a 3-D Skin Reconstructed Tissue Model and Cytokine Response
- Allergen of the Year—Alkyl Glucoside
- Contact Sensitization to Emulsifying Agents: An Underrated Issue?
- Epidermal and dermal effects of topical lactic acid
- Dual Effects of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids on the Skin
- Propolis: A Wonder Bees Product and Its Pharmacological Potentials
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- α-(-)-Bisabolol Reduces Pro-Inflammatory Cytokine Production and Ameliorates Skin Inflammation