- copper gluconate
- +9 more
Where to buy?
This product contains adenosine. This ingredient might be able to help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness, but there is not enough evidence that it actually works.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product contains good ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. These ingredients are called "humectants": glycerin, parachlorella beijerinckii exopolysaccharides.
When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. If the air is dry, humectants can speed up the moisture loss from the skin. This is why it is a good idea to use another product on top of this one to help "seal in" the moisture (look for ingredients like dimethicone, squalane, oils and butters).
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|45% - 55%|
Used to preserve products, dissolve other ingredients and create a nice product texture
|6.1% - 7.5%|
Compounds extracted from green algae that could help neutralize free radicals, but evidence of effectiveness in skincare products (topical applicaiton) is missing. Helps moisturize the skin by attracting water to its upper layer
|4% - 4.9%|
Similar products & dupes
- Exopolysaccharides extracted from Parachlorella kessleri inhibit colon carcinoma growth in mice via stimulation of host antitumor immune responses
- Microalgal polysaccharide compositions
- Safety assessment of the microalgae Nannochloropsis oculata
- Analyzing Lycopene Content in Fruits
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Magnesium ions inhibit the antigen-presenting function of human epidermal Langerhans cells in vivo and in vitro. Involvement of ATPase, HLA-DR, B7 molecules, and cytokines
- Zinc salts in dermatology
- An overview of zinc and its importance in dermatology-Part II: The association of zinc with some dermatologic disorders
- Zinc, copper and manganese enhanced keratinocyte migration through a functional modulation of keratinocyte integrins
- Evaluation of the effects of topical zinc gluconate in wound healing
- A polyhydroxy acid skin care regimen provides antiaging effects comparable to an alpha-hydroxyacid regimen
- Applications of hydroxy acids: classification, mechanisms, and photoactivity
- Evaluation of anti-wrinkle efficacy of adenosine-containing products using the FOITS technique