Acqua di Parma Fico di Amalfi Spray Body Lotion
- c10-18 triglycerides
- c12-15 alkyl benzoate
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: panthenol, butylene glycol.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: vitis vinifera seed oil, c10-18 triglycerides.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: panthenol
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
Helps soften the skin and attract water to its upper layer. Helps create nice product texture
Enhances the product texture and makes it more spreadable. Helps reduce water loss from the outer layer of skin. Extands the shelf life by preventing bacteria growth
Similar products & dupes
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Surfactants and experimental irritant contact dermatitis
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil