Mainly anti aging benefits for younger
Clearer looking skin that’s not irritated
Let's first start with reducing the irritation risk. I'd move away from fragranced products, including your Sunday Riley serum and oil, Too Faced primer serum, Philosophy cleanser and Estee Lauder night creme.
To keep your skin young for longer, I'd also recommend to upgrade your daily UV protection to SPF 30 or above (SPF 25 is close enough and is better than nothing, but with the gel texture, I'd bet you end up with a thin layer of the product, and the actual protection you are getting is way lower, and potentially not enough in the UVA space).
In terms of product substitutes, you could take a look at these:
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield -> https://whatsinmyjar.com/product/la-roche-posay-anthelios-invisible-fluid-facial-sunscreen-spf-50 (high reliable UVA protection)
- SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum -> https://whatsinmyjar.com/product/timeless-skin-care-10-vitamin-c-e-ferulic-acid-serum
- SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil -> https://whatsinmyjar.com/product/peter-thomas-roth-pro-strength-retinoid-peptide-serum
- Estée Lauder NightWear Plus Anti-Oxidant Night Detox Crème -> https://whatsinmyjar.com/product/neogen-dermalogy-v-biome-soothing-cream
(I'd drop the philosophy cleanser & Too Faced serum completely. I'd also drop the Orindary niacinamide from the PM - the neogen cream contains about 2% niacinamide, so between the ordinary niacinamide in the AM and this cream you'd be getting enough without overloading your skin).
If your skin is sensitive, your skin barrier would say "thank you" for dropping the morning cleanse (more on it here: https://whatsinmyjar.com/skin-concerns/all-about-cleansing-wimj-cleansing-guide)
I would suggest you stopped using all of those products because they're nothing but straight chemicals and cheap. I would suggest Spoiled Child which are vegan and natural(you can also try before you buy) and you dont need so many products to treat the issues you have. Also another suggestion is a K Brand called Numbuzin(https://m.numbuzin.shop/custom/common/brand_story.html?cate_no=73) and Paulas Choice are good. Now if you're on a budget you can try name brand kits from Sephora that are actually used by estheticians such as Murad, Peter Sunday Riley, and Dr Dennis Gross. https://www.sephora.com/beauty/best-acne-treatment
I forgot to mention you may want to try derma rolling for your breakouts if you already don't. Ladies pay attention to the rollers your buying, most have metal disks which aren't real needles they're like little knives and will do more harm than good over time. Real dermalrollers dont have those disks so be very mindful when you're purchasing from say Amazon. Also if there aren't replaceable heads then replace every 3 months like your toothbrush and yes you long term use can be up to 15 times.
* Those aren't professional-grade or even entirely safe. Gin Amber, Timeless Skincare and Skinmedix are some great brands. Hope the information helps. I'm all about education and would hate to see any of you beauties have any unnecessary blunders if you dont have to.