Wabi-Sabi Botanicals Light Reveal Illuminative Eye & Face Serum
- Evens skin tone
- tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate
- aleurites moluccanus seed oil
Where to buy?
This product can help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness because it contains tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate.
These ingredients in the product can also be helpful, even though there is less evidence for their effectiveness: astaxanthin.
Keep in mind that it typically takes at least 6 weeks to notice any results because the changes that are needed to improve fine lines and elasticity happen in the deeper layers of the skin. No topical anti-aging product can “erase” wrinkles or fully reverse signs of aging.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help reduce hypepigmentation and even out the skin tone because it contains the following effective ingredients: tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate
Keep in mind that you would need to apply any topical skincare targetted at hypigmentation consistently for a couple of months to get a result. No topical skincare product can help get rid of hyperpigmentation (including post-acne marks and age spots) instantly.
This product contains antioxidants (astaxanthin, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopherol) that can help neutralize free radicals in skin. By doing so, they can lessen the damage the skin gets from the UV light (sun).
Ingredients by volume
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin. Can contain an essential oil that can be irritating
The ingredient is not recognized
Similar products & dupes
- Aroma volatiles of pequi fruit (Caryocar brasiliense Camb.)
- Double-blind, half-face study comparing topical vitamin C and vehicle for rejuvenation of photodamage
- Application of tetra-isopalmitoyl ascorbic acid in cosmetic formulations: Stability studies and in vivo efficacy
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Astaxanthin, canthaxanthin and b-carotene differently affect UVA-induced oxidative damage and expression of oxidative stress-responsive enzymes
- Astaxanthin attenuates the UVA-induced up-regulation of matrixmetalloproteinase-1 and skin fibroblast elastase in human dermal fibroblasts