- ceramide np
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- cetearyl alcohol
- +5 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: caprylic/capric triglyceride, persea gratissima oil.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: ceramide np
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
Traditionally used to treat sunburns, dermatitis and inflammation, but evidence for its effectiveness is lacking. The extract can contain humectants that help attract water into the skin
|6.1% - 9.1%|
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
|3.5% - 5.3%|
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Esters as Used in Cosmetics
- Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Babassu Oil and Development of a Microemulsion System for Topical Delivery
- Skin hydration is significantly increased by a cream formulated to mimic the skin’s own natural moisturizing systems