- helianthus annuus seed oil
- +4 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: cocamidopropyl betaine
Ingredients by volume
Traditionally used to treat sunburns, dermatitis and inflammation, but evidence for its effectiveness is lacking. The extract can contain humectants that help attract water into the skin
Helps oil and water mix together
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Total Oxidant Scavenging Capacity of Euterpe oleracea Mart. (Açaí) Seeds and Identification of Their Polyphenolic Compounds
- Euterpe oleracea, Matricaria chamomilla, and Camellia sinensis as promising ingredients for development of skin care formulations
- Nutrient composition of rose (Rosa canina L.) seed and oils
- Characterization of Rosehip (Rosa canina L.) Seed and Seed Oil
- Bioactive ingredients of rose hips (Rosa canina L) with special reference to antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties: in vitro studies
- Wheat in skin care
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin