- ceramide np
- olea europaea fruit oil
- +4 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: beeswax, simmondsia chinensis seed oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: ceramide np
Ingredients by volume
|25% - 37%|
Softens the upper layer of skin and helps restore the healthy skin barrier. Has shown to help calm down inflammation in skin. It is a stable oil, meaning that it retains its properties even when exposed to air.
|5.9% - 8.9%|
Used as a fragrance. Can be irritating
|4.5% - 6.8%|
Similar products & dupes
- Annex I: Clinical evidence regarding sensitisation to individual fragrance chemicals and to natural extracts
- Use of “natural” oils for moisturization: Review of olive, coconut, and sunflower seed oil
- Protein and oil composition of sesame seeds (Sesamum indicum, L.) grown in the Gizan area of Saudi Arabia
- Triglyceride composition of Sesamum indicum seed oil
- Seed oil content and fatty acid composition in East African sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) accessions evaluated over 3 years
- Skin hydration is significantly increased by a cream formulated to mimic the skin’s own natural moisturizing systems
- Topically Applied Ceramides Interact with the Stratum Corneum Lipid Matrix in Compromised Ex Vivo Skin
- Cocoa polyphenols and their influence on parameters involved in ex vivo skin restructuring
- Vitamin E in dermatology