The Organic Pharmacy Eco Refillable Carrot Butter Cleanser
- cocos nucifera oil
- Sunflower seed oil
- Jojoba oil
- +2 more
Appears in 0 user routines
Can the product deliver on its promises?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
"Eco Refillable Carrot Butter Cleanser"
From product name
WIMJ summary for cleansing
This product does not seem to contain cleansing agents and might not be able to remove dirt and oil efficiently.
How honest is this product?
|Promise||Can it deliver?|
Total Promises Fulfilled score: 0/100.
Ingredients by volume
A great emollient due to its high linoleic acid content. One of the most effective plant oils in helping skin hydration and repairing skin barrier function
|22% - 33%|
Forms a protective barrier that holds water and keeps dry skin hydrated. Keeps an emulsion from separating into its oil and liquid components, and increases the thickness of a product. Can be an allergen
|6.1% - 9.2%|
An emollient. Found to be as effective as a moisturizer for dry skin as mineral oil. Could be comedogenic
|4.9% - 7.4%|
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Cocoa polyphenols and their influence on parameters involved in ex vivo skin restructuring
- Topical application of Calendula officinalis (L.): Formulation and evaluation of hydrophilic cream with antioxidant activity
- The seamy side of natural medicines: contact sensitization to arnica (Arnica montana L.) and marigold (Calendula officinalis L.)
- Final report on the safety assessment of Calendula officinalis extract and Calendula officinalis
- Contact dermatitis as an adverse reaction to some topically used European herbal medicinal products – part 1: Achillea millefolium–Curcuma longa
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health
- Safety Assessment of Anthemis nobilis– Derived Ingredients as Used in Cosmetics