The Crème Shop x BT21 SHOOKY’S SHINING Printed Essence Sheet Mask - Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, Triple Peptide, Manuka Honey
- copper tripeptide-1
- acetyl hexapeptide-8
- palmitoyl pentapeptide-4
Where to buy?
This product contains acetyl hexapeptide-8, copper tripeptide-1, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4. These ingredients might be able to help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and firmness, but there is not enough evidence that it actually works.
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: allantoin, arginine.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: arginine.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: acetyl hexapeptide-8, copper tripeptide-1, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, panthenol
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
One of the best moisturizing ingredients. Naturally present in skin. It attracts water to the upper layer of the skin working as a humectant
Used to create a nice product texture and help delivery of other ingredients. Might be somewhat helpful in attracting water to the upper layer of the skin
Similar products & dupes
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Efficacy of a New Topical Nano-hyaluronic Acid in Humans
- Physiochemical properties and application of hyaluronic acid: a systematic review
- Regenerative and Protective Actions of the GHK-Cu Peptide in the Light of the New Gene Data
- Topical Peptide Treatments with Effective Anti-Aging Results
- Effects of topical creams containing vitamin C, a copper-binding peptide cream and melatonin compared with tretinoin on the ultrastructure of normal skin - A pilot clinical, histologic, and ultrastructural study
- Selected Biomarkers Revealed Potential Skin Toxicity Caused by Certain Copper Compounds
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations