The Crème Shop x BT21 Lip + Cheek Chic Stick | Tinted Essence Stick
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- euphorbia cerifera cera
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: glycerin, sodium hyaluronate.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: caprylic/capric triglyceride, phenyl trimethicone.
Ingredients by volume
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin
Helps to soften the upper layer of the skin and create a nice product texture
A type of silicone that can decrease loss of moisture from the skin surface. It helps create a nice product texture
Similar products & dupes
- Amended Safety Assessment of Triglycerides as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Polyglyceryl Fatty Acid Esters as Used in Cosmetics
- Final report of the cosmetic ingredient review expert panel on the safety assessment of Polyisobutene and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene as used in cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Pentaerythrityl Tetraesters as Used in Cosmetics
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Candelilla Wax, Carnauba Wax, Japan Wax, and Beeswax
- Sorbitan sesquioleate, a common emulsifier in topical corticosteroids, is an important contact allergen
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- 4 Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Dehydroacetate and Dehydroacetic Acid
- Safety Assessment of Citrus-Derived Peel Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Safety Assessment of Alumina and Aluminum Hydroxide as Used in Cosmetics
- Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety Opinion on Acid Red 92