- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- cetyl ricinoleate
- persea gratissima oil
- +2 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: caprylic/capric triglyceride, simmondsia chinensis seed oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
A plant extract that might have some anti-oxidant properties, but evidence is lacking
|25% - 37%|
The ingredient is not recognized
An emollient that helps soften the skin and could be helpful in repairing its barrier function
|6.5% - 9.8%|
Similar products & dupes
- Topical application of Calendula officinalis (L.): Formulation and evaluation of hydrophilic cream with antioxidant activity
- The seamy side of natural medicines: contact sensitization to arnica (Arnica montana L.) and marigold (Calendula officinalis L.)
- Final report on the safety assessment of Calendula officinalis extract and Calendula officinalis
- Contact dermatitis as an adverse reaction to some topically used European herbal medicinal products – part 1: Achillea millefolium–Curcuma longa
- Moringa oleifera seed oil: Composition, nutritional aspects and health attributes