STMNT Grooming Goods All-In-One Cleanser
- hydrogenated castor oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
It contains the following cleansing agents that tend to be harsh on the skin: sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate.
The following cleansing agents are typically mild, but still can cause an irritation or allergy for some people cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Taurate Amides and Taurate Salts as Used in Cosmetics
- In Vitro Assessment of Skin Irritation Potential of Surfactant-based Formulations by Using a 3-D Skin Reconstructed Tissue Model and Cytokine Response
- Allergen of the Year—Alkyl Glucoside
- Final Report On the Safety Assessment of Sodium Alpha-Olefin Sulfonates
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Final report on the safety assessment of Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Ricinoleate SE, Ricinoleic Acid, Potassium Ricinoleate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ethyl Ricinoleate, Glycol Ricinoleate, Isopropyl Ricinoleate, Methyl Ricinoleate, and Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate
- Castor Oil: Properties, Uses, and Optimization of Processing Parameters in Commercial Production
- Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation
- Augmentation of sebaceous lipogenesis by an ethanol extract of Grifola frondosa (Maitake mushroom) in hamsters in vivo and in vitro