Skinfood Rice Brightening Cleansing Tissue
- aspergillus ferment
- chondrus crispus extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (peg-20 glyceryl triisostearate, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Safety Evaluation of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Compounds for Cosmetic Use
- Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Anthocyanins Extracted from Oryza sativa L. in Primary Dermal Fibroblasts
- Rice antioxidants: phenolic acids, flavonoids, anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins, tocopherols, tocotrienols, c-oryzanol, and phytic acid
- Brewer's rice: A potential substrate for cosmeceutical bio-ingredient production by solid state fermentation using Aspergillus oryzae
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Safety assessment of hydrogenated starch hydrolysates
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- γ‐Polyglutamic Acid Produced by Bacillus Subtilis (Natto): Structural Characteristics, Chemical Properties and Biological Functionalities
- Natural and edible biopolymer poly‐γ‐glutamic acid: synthesis, production, and applications
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions