- chondrus crispus extract
- +6 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (caprylyl/capryl glucoside, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, glycol distearate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, xanthan gum) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: sodium methyl cocoyl taurate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Taurate Amides and Taurate Salts as Used in Cosmetics
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Squalene and its potential clinical uses
- Biological and Pharmacological Activities of Squalene and Related Compounds: Potential Uses in Cosmetic Dermatology
- Enhanced comedo formation in rabbit ear skin by squalene and oleic acid peroxides
- Safety Assessment of Phytosterols as Used in Cosmetics
- Vitamin E in dermatology
- Vitamin E and Skin Health