Shiseido Senka Perfect Cleansing Foam - 3 Types
- glyceryl stearate se
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (glyceryl stearate se, lauric acid, myristic acid) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final report on the safety assessment of sodium sulfite, potassium sulfite, ammonium sulfite, sodium bisulfite, ammonium bisulfite, sodium metabisulfite and potassium metabisulfite
- Final report on the safety assessment of Sodium Metaphosphate, Sodium Trimetaphosphate, and Sodium Hexametaphosphate
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Acetylated Hyaluronic Acid: Enhanced Bioavailability and Biological Studies
- The fatty acid profile of the skin surface lipid layer in papulopustular rosacea