SheaMoisture Body Wash
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- cocos nucifera oil
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (decyl glucoside, glycol distearate, sodium lauroyl hydrolyzed silk, sodium lauroyl lactylate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: decyl glucoside, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Ecofriendly surfactant is allergen of the year
- Safety Assessment of Alkyl Taurate Amides and Taurate Salts as Used in Cosmetics
- Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
- Final Report on On the Safety Assessment of Galactomannans As Used in Cosmetics
- Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations
- Safety Assessment of Panthenol, Pantothenic Acid, and Derivatives as Used in Cosmetics