SeroVital Cleansing Cloths
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- cocos nucifera fruit extract
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin. It uses a combination of mild cleansing agents (cocamidopropyl betaine, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate) and should be able to cleanse the skin gently. Still keep in mind that any cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Even though this formulation is mild, the following cleansing agents could trigger an irritation or allergy for some people: cocamidopropyl betaine, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Amended Safety Assessment of PEGylated Oils as Used in Cosmetics
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging
- Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid): a natural moisturizer for skin care
- Evaluation of anti-wrinkle efficacy of adenosine-containing products using the FOITS technique