Can it work? Irritants Ingredient concentrations Sources Similar products Q&A Where to buy
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- ricinus communis seed oil
- +1 more
Where to buy?
See a mistake?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
"Mini Waterprooof Eye Makeup Remover"
From product name
This product works by removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin.
Keep in mind that cleansing can disrupt the skin barrier, and most people do not need to cleanse their skin more than once per day.
Ingredients by volume
Plain old water
|40% - 60%|
Helps stabilize emulsions and create a nice product texture
|5.4% - 8%|
Used to create a nice product texture and help delivery of other ingredients. Might be somewhat helpful in attracting water to the upper layer of the skin
|3.6% - 5.3%|
Similar products & dupes
See all similar products
- Anti-inflammatory and immunological effects of Centaurea cyanus flower-heads
- Final report on the safety assessment of Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Ricinoleate SE, Ricinoleic Acid, Potassium Ricinoleate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ethyl Ricinoleate, Glycol Ricinoleate, Isopropyl Ricinoleate, Methyl Ricinoleate, and Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate
- Castor Oil: Properties, Uses, and Optimization of Processing Parameters in Commercial Production
- Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation