- paraffinum liquidum
- cannabidiol - derived from extract or tincture or resin of cannabis
- camellia oleifera seed oil
- +5 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: cocos nucifera oil, helianthus annuus seed oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: cannabidiol - derived from extract or tincture or resin of cannabis, paraffinum liquidum
Ingredients by volume
Mineral oil. One of the most effective and well studied occlusive and emollient moisturizing ingredients. Helps reduce moisture loss in skin and repair skin barrier function
|23% - 35%|
A great emollient due to its high linoleic acid content. One of the most effective plant oils in helping skin hydration and repairing skin barrier function
|5.2% - 7.8%|
A good emollient that helps soften the skin and helps repair its barrier function
|4.5% - 6.8%|
Similar products & dupes
- A review on the extensive skin benefits of mineral oil
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin