Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Mauves Lip Balm Duo
- bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, caprylic/capric triglyceride.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
Similar products & dupes
- Final report of the cosmetic ingredient review expert panel on the safety assessment of Polyisobutene and Hydrogenated Polyisobutene as used in cosmetics
- Safety Assessment of Styrene and Vinyl-type Styrene Copolymers as Used in Cosmetics
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin
- Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
- Safety Assessment of Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate as Used in Cosmetics
- Analysis of Dyes in Cosmetics: Challenges and Recent Developments
- Amended Safety Assessment of Alkyl Ethylhexanoates as Used in Cosmetics
- Safety assessment of bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2 and bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-1 as used in cosmetics
- Sorbitan sesquioleate, a common emulsifier in topical corticosteroids, is an important contact allergen
- The influence of alkane chain length on the skin irritation potential of 1,2-alkanediols
- Safety Assessment of Alumina and Aluminum Hydroxide as Used in Cosmetics