- limnanthes alba seed oil
- oryza sativa bran oil
- prunus armeniaca kernel oil
- +2 more
Where to buy?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: simmondsia chinensis seed oil, limnanthes alba seed oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
Ingredients by volume
Helps soften the upper layer of the skin and might have some anti-oxidant properties
|22% - 33%|
An emollient that helps soften the skin
|6.3% - 9.5%|
Softens the upper layer of skin and helps restore the healthy skin barrier. Has shown to help calm down inflammation in skin. It is a stable oil, meaning that it retains its properties even when exposed to air.
|4.9% - 7.3%|
Similar products & dupes
- Study on the Composition of Rice Bran Oil and Its Higher Free Fatty Acids Value
- Topical application of Calendula officinalis (L.): Formulation and evaluation of hydrophilic cream with antioxidant activity
- The seamy side of natural medicines: contact sensitization to arnica (Arnica montana L.) and marigold (Calendula officinalis L.)
- Final report on the safety assessment of Calendula officinalis extract and Calendula officinalis