PraNaturals Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub - Peach and Honey
- Agran oil
- Sunflower seed oil
- persea gratissima oil
- prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
- +1 more
Can the product deliver on its promises?
PromiseWhat does the product description say?
WIMJ summary for exfoliation
This product might help exfoliate the skin with maris sal, but This ingredient is not the most effective.
WIMJ summary for moisturizing
This product can help soften the skin and reduce its moisture loss with emollients and occlusives: helianthus annuus seed oil, argania spinosa kernel oil.
Keep in mind that this product does not contain effective ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. This is why an additional product with humectants like glycerin or hyaluronic acid can be helpful (apply it before this product for the best results).
How honest is this product?
|Promise||Can it deliver?|
Ingredients by volume
Used to thicken the product formulation and might help to add minerals to the surface of the skin. It is used in scrubs as a physical exfoliant. Can increase sensitivity to other ingredients if left on the skin or used in high concentration
|22% - 33%|
An emollient that softens the skin
|5.1% - 7.7%|
A good emoillient. Contains vitamin E which can help neutralise free radicals, however the oil is unstable. Avoid if you have gluten or wheat sensitivity (including food allergies).
|4.7% - 7%|
Similar products & dupes
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils
- Effect of Olive and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Adult Skin Barrier: Implications for Neonatal Skin Care
- Topically Applied Sunflower Seed Oil Prevents Invasive Bacterial Infections in Preterm Infants in Egypt
- Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin