Philosophy Anti-Wrinkle Miracle Worker+ Line Correcting Primer
- tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate
- palmitoyl tripeptide-1
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
Where to buy?
This product can help improve hydration of the skin with the two types of ingredients.
The first type is called “humectants”:
these ingredients help attract water. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. The following ingredients in this product do the job: sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol.
This product also contains ingredients called “occlusives”. They help reduce the speed with which our skin loses moisture to the outside environment. These ingredients also help soften the upper layer of the skin, so it feels less tight and nicer to the touch. The following ingredients in this product do the job: caprylic/capric triglyceride, cyclopentasiloxane.
The following ingredients in this product are especially good for supporting the skin barrier and helping with the hydration level: palmitoyl tripeptide-1
Ingredients by volume
A silicone that helps improve the product texture and spreadability. Can absord oil creating a short-term mattifying effect on the skin
Used to create a thicker product texture. Helps soften the upper layer of the skin and might be able to prevent moisture loss from its surface
A silicone that serves as an emollient. Helps create a nice non-greasy feels
Similar products & dupes
- Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Isopropyl Isostearate
- Double-blind, half-face study comparing topical vitamin C and vehicle for rejuvenation of photodamage
- Application of tetra-isopalmitoyl ascorbic acid in cosmetic formulations: Stability studies and in vivo efficacy
- Safety Assessment of Alumina and Aluminum Hydroxide as Used in Cosmetics
- Antiviral activity of the Indian medicinal plant extract, Swertia chirata against herpes simplex viruses: A study by in-vitro and molecular approach